Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

advice in property

Notify me of new replies via email
Sam | 01 Feb 2013, 06:08 PM Agree 0
Hi
Just planning to invest in property mainly in Sydney or other parts of Austraila with positive cash flow. Contacted some buyers agents, they ask 2.5%. Hard for beginners. Does anyone know who can work around in $5000?
  • Mike Fuller | dsrscore.com.au | 19 Feb 2013, 02:43 PM Agree 0
    A number of buyers agents use our research data and tell us about some great opportunities. Why not get access to these without the cost of a buyers agent as a second option. Whatever you do, don't go it alone. The waters are murky...
  • Sebastian61 | 22 Feb 2013, 05:12 PM Agree 0
    I used a group called Folio Invest a little while ago for a property I bought with my wife in north QLD. It took a while for them to get back to me, but they were great with education. We knew very little about how to invest in property when we started, and it's nothing like buying your own home. We were going to buy in a local area to our home so that we could keep an eye on our little nest egg, but we had no idea how important it is to find the right area. We reckon we bought pretty well and the property went up by probably 15% in around a year and a half. We're already set to buy our next one.
    If there's one piece of advice I could give you, it's that you need the right kind of property within the right kind of location!
    Just make sure you do your research on the company you work with!
  • DM Homes | 11 Apr 2014, 04:53 PM Agree 0
    There are several buyers who can work around with that amount. All is that you need to search someone who will not fraud and will be available whenever you had queries.
  • bruynjustin | 26 Aug 2014, 06:51 PM Agree 0
    yes you will definitely find someone who will work within within your budget but as your budget is too low so you have to do alot of research and beware of fraud buyers...before trusting someone do proper investigation before finalising your deal.
  • brownsmith196 | 28 Aug 2014, 06:20 PM Agree 0
    Not enough about the situation you are asking, but i can give you a guess like to invest in the real estate department.
  • moville | 31 Aug 2014, 07:47 PM Agree 0
    Feel free to give me a call - 0429771645
Post a reply