Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Anna Correia is using facebook to make some property friends

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 25 Aug 2012, 01:00 AM Agree 0
Kenyan-born property dynamo Anna Correia is using facebook to make some property friends, and keeps us up to date on her timeline
  • Chaika | 04 Sep 2012, 12:58 PM Agree 0
    Thanks for the info Anna... I'd love to hear more about where you and your property syndicate are thinking about investing next. Also, how is the joint venture structured? I'm looking forward to your next post.
  • Anna Correia | 04 Sep 2012, 11:22 PM Agree 0
    Thank you Chaika for your feedback. We are in the beginning stages of setting up the JV and there are alot of different structures to set up, we haven't yet decided on an exact one as yet as it does involve alot of things like asset protection, limited liabilities and also the most tax effective strategies.

As far as areas for investing, we haven't reached that part of discussions yet, but it will definitely be close to home. There are deals everywhere these days, you just need to know how to do your feasibility and if it looks like a good deal, grab it. We are still in the setup stages at the moment, so its only after we have setup the correct structures is when we will discuss strategies.
  • Anna Correia | 04 Sep 2012, 11:27 PM Agree 0
    When we have decided on a structure, I will let you know what it is and why we decided on it. Kind Regards
  • Anna Correia | 06 Sep 2012, 06:07 PM Agree 0
    HERE IS PART OF THE SECRET TO MY SUCCESS

I would highly suggest if you haven's already watched this movie called "The Secret" Now is a good idea to get it and please watch it when you have no disctractions. I have personally watched it now approx. 7 times and never get tired of watching it.

I have taken notes and applied it in my life and its very freaky as most of the things I have applied come true
  • Brock Chewings | 11 Sep 2012, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    Hi Anna how are you doing? What are the other movies did you watch? Can you share some?
  • Sanjay | 20 Sep 2012, 11:24 PM Agree 0
    Hi Anna,
    My wife and I would be interested to join your 'mastermind' group if its still open to new members.

Would love to hear from you.

Cheers,
    Sanjay
  • Anna Correia | 09 Oct 2012, 03:57 PM Agree 0
    Hi Sanjay, Thank you for your interest to join my forum on facebook. You are most welcome to join so long as you can meet some simple guidelines. I recently weeded out non-participants from the group, so these are some of the rules which I can explain to you better via email or phone, perhaps you would like to write back with your email here and I can forward you my contact details so that we can communicate. Remember you will be joining an "elite group" of like minded investors who are very active so if this is something that you know for sure you can be, email me back in this blog
  • Rachael S | 14 Dec 2012, 08:44 PM Agree 0
    Your story is so exciting... really inspiring and helped me to realise the potential out there. Opportunities at every corner it’s up to us as to if we have the courage to act on them . Well done on your success so far and I wish you all the best for your immediate goals
  • Belinda Smith | 15 Oct 2013, 05:08 PM Agree 0
    Hi, I am interested in your facebook page. My husband and I own investment properties that we are wanting to expand further. I am very passionate about it. I love reading and researching. I recently started a coffee group for woman to encourage each other in investment strategies which hasn't gone as well as planned, I'm the only one so far into property investment. I am looking for a group of people to discus and learn with. If this sounds like something your facebook group does could you please contact me.
  • krishna | 16 Oct 2013, 08:53 AM Agree 0
    Hi,
    I am very keen to join your facebook group and would love to learn from experts like you. I am very new to Australia and have spend most of my working life in UAE. Please let me know how do I go about being a part of your facebook groupl

Many thanks
  • Anna | 16 Oct 2013, 11:59 AM Agree 0
    Thank you for all your lovely positive comments, I would love to have you join us on facebook, if this is the case, please mention it here and I will ask the administrator of this forum to forward me your contacts if that's okay or vice versa and we can take it from there.
  • Anna | 16 Oct 2013, 12:02 PM Agree 0
    Hi Brock

Sorry I didn't see your message, but in answer to your question, "The Secret" is what I have watched about 8 times now

There are also lots and lots of positive audios that I have listened to, like Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, have read so many books like Napoleon Hill, Robert Kiyosaki's Rich dad poor dad, etc
  • Anna | 16 Oct 2013, 12:05 PM Agree 0
    Thanks Rachael for your warm wishes. To Inspire and help as many people as I can is one of my goals:)
  • Cameron | 16 Oct 2013, 09:05 PM Agree 0
    Hi Anna,
    I would be interested in joining your facebook forum.
    Could you please send me some details?
Post a reply