Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Brisbane unit hotspots, not-spots

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 09 Mar 2012, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Brisbane’s unit and townhouse market appears to be on the up, with mixed results highlighting last year's hotspots and not-spots for unit capital growth.
  • Richard | 04 Nov 2013, 03:38 PM Agree 0
    If you are a new Lessor to the game or a seasoned investor, having a good Property Manager by your side can help make or break your property investment dreams.

Real Estate is not just about bricks and numbers but at the end of the day but really its about people. When you are offering something as special as a "House" for someone to live in its important to remember that to them it is their "Home".

Ensuring the property is well managed will keep your investment in great shape (meaning less expenses to you) but will also keep the the "tenants" happy, and a happy tenant means less headaches for you as a Lessor.

A good Property Manager will ensure a smoothly run portfolio, be it one property or 10, you need to have confidence that they will act in your best interests and you can trust the decisions they make.

Although there are many Agencies out there that offer Property Management, these agencies often spend more of their attention on the "Sales" department leaving the Property Managers in the back ground. Often this too can mean in the larger scheme of things, you are your property are also moved to the back.

Knowing this, contacting an agency that focuses solely on property management could save you not only needless headaches and stress but also thousands in the long run.

My name is Richard McKenna and I work for Guardian Asset and Property Management
Post a reply