Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Buyers agent Brisbane

Notify me of new replies via email
Tracey | 14 Apr 2013, 03:42 PM Agree 0
HI, Can anyone recommend an honest buying agent who can help me buy my first investment property. I am looking at capital growth / neutral to positive cash flow preferably with NRAS. I have been researching for a while, reading, talking to companies, attending seminars, and now just find myself confused and not knowing who to trust.
I am from Melbourne and have been told not to invest outside my back yard, yet I have been reading about Brisbane and Sth east as strong growth areas, then get warned about developers and hidden financial agendas etc etc. So hard to know what is the right choice. I would love someone who is not biased and who will work for me to find the property that will achieve what I am looking for for my first investment.
By the way I wrote a post earlier but dont know if it went up or not as I cant find it, so please ignore if it is there.
Anyone know of any or had experiences that can help?
  • Buyers Agent Guide | 14 May 2013, 04:18 PM Agree 0
    Hi Tracey I run a site called Buyers Agent Guide -

One agent off the top of my head that clients speak positively of is Andrew Allen from Allen Real Estate
  • russell | 21 Oct 2013, 06:45 PM Agree 0
    try Allen Real Estate i have tenanted a number of his properties all very good investments and knows his stuff

good luck

Pure Rentals & Pure Sales
  • Mark Coburn | 29 Oct 2013, 11:52 AM Agree 0
    Buying in another state needs some good research behind the purchase. To have the greatest chance at success in property investing, you need to buy the right 1st property. A Buyer's Agent can help you do that, but what does a Buyer’s Agent do?

1. Professional research. Decades of market knowledge, access to industry statistics, and great knowledge base that comes from doing it day after day, year after year.

2. Access to off market deals. Yes that's right, a lot of real estate sales are never advertised. We find out about projects up to year before the market.

3. The best price and the best investment returns. Buyer’s Agents have far more negotiation power then a retail buyer can ever have.

4. Your buyer's agent will provide you with cash-flow projections, detailed purchase costs, find you the best finance deal, and work on your behalf during the purchase process.

Feel free to call me if you think I can help you. Mark 0405 243 547

Have a great day and happy investing.
    Mark Coburn
    Buyer’s Agent & Property Investment Advisor
  • Valerie Tipping | 29 Oct 2013, 03:18 PM Agree 0
    Hi, I was needing some advice on town house or units in Queensland. I have been advised that Mango Hill and Brendale with new packages were good. Are you able to advise me at all.
  • Mark Coburn | 29 Oct 2013, 04:36 PM Agree 0
    Hi Val,
    Give me a call and we can look at the areas you are referring to in more detail. Have a great day and happy investing.
    Mark Coburn 0405 243 547
    Buyer’s Agent & Property Investment Advisor
  • Liz | 06 Jun 2014, 09:03 PM Agree 0
    My husband phoned Andrew Allen and after speaking to him, Andrew didn't want to meet him in person but instead asked my husband to txt his details and what we were after for an investment property. We too were after something similar to you but We never heard back. Two other buyers agents he contacted were more than happy to meet and hence we decided to go with one of them. The property they selected was first class - already up 15% after 6 months. Try property searchers - you will be happy you did !
    • Brooke | 09 Nov 2015, 09:27 PM Agree 0
      Hey Liz,
      I have been doing some research into the Brisbane property market and have made the decision that a buyers agent is the way to go. I notice that you used Property Searchers and had a positive experience. What consultant did you use? I would be interested in contacting them to organise a discussion. Any advice or information regarding your experience would be appreciated. I hope to hear from you, as I know this post is outdated from 2014.
      Thank you for your time.
    • Saima | 26 May 2016, 04:37 PM Agree 0
      Hi Liz, I'm looking for an investment property in Brisbane through a buyers agent. Which ones did you use. Can younpleas share their contact details. Thanks much
  • upendra | 09 Jun 2014, 12:44 PM Agree 0
    I just bought my house through andrew allen a week back and he is very goood and I recommend him. I never met him also as i am in perth. you can email him and give you your details.
  • Tom | 16 Jun 2014, 01:05 PM Agree 0
    Hi Tracey,

I would highly recommend Phillip Almeida (0438230783) from Performance Property. I've already purchased two IP's using Phil and am looking to get a third.

• Roy Halim | 09 Jul 2014, 03:03 PM Agree 0
    Hi Tracey,

I would be happy to assist you with your all property investments questions. [edited]
    I am also based in Brisbane.

Currently, Brisbane is a really attractive city to invest in, with its low vacancy rate and also high rental yield.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions at 0430 460 385.

I look forward to assist you in you investment journey!

Roy Halim
  • bruynjustin | 26 Aug 2014, 08:01 PM Agree 0
    Hello tracey....Recently a friend of mine had bought a home for his family.He approached various agents who are good in their field but found only few of them trust worthy.He bought his home from Yourempire and told me that they provide him with best class services.You can contact 'em through their online site or you can contact them here:02 9994 8944.
    And rest is totally upon you...Best of luck.
  • Ben | 11 Jun 2016, 09:24 AM Agree 0
    I recomend Investors Real Estate and Buyer's Agents in Brisbane. The website is investors dot com dot au. Hope this helps.
Post a reply