Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

can you tell me?

Notify me of new replies via email
pittbull | 16 Feb 2017, 07:44 PM Agree 0
Hey guys, i've currently doing a feasibility study process on a property a friend of mine owns in a prime location which is coming up for rezoning. our idea is to talk to the neighbours so we can obviously count with more land. So my question is: right now the new FSR for that particular street is 1.5:1 and the maximum height allowed is 17m or 5 stories roughly. Who can give me professional advice on how much land i will need to secure to build say 50 units on that block. And after i've figured out how much land i need, who can give me an exact valuation for that land given it'll be then big enough and suitable for 50 units to be built on it once the rezoning comes in. There is a block of houses (4 houses) one street away that's already on the market for a very attractive amount that should leave the owners quite a nice profit and i would like to know how they calculated that new value!.

Thank you very much guys!.
Post a reply