Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Case Study: An expert bathroom reno

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 07 Dec 2011, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Transforming a shabby bathroom can add thousands in value to a property and can make it more appealing to quality tenants. Kevin Eddy gets the inside track on how to get the biggest bang for your buck – at all budget levels
  • light487 | 24 Dec 2013, 04:44 PM Agree 0
    Where is the floor plan.. it says "see plans" but there is no link there. We have basically the same setup in the new apartment we bought (2x3 bathroom with separate, adjoining 1x2 toilet).. we were just going to leave the toilet separate since we'd have to get approval and more messing around to knock down a wall in a strata complex.. but if I could see your floor plans and ideas visually, I might change my mind..
  • mcg2003 | 28 Jun 2015, 01:15 PM Agree 0
    I agree with light487 as I too have a similar sized bathroom and would like to see the floor plans of this renovation.
  • pmack | 31 Mar 2016, 02:57 PM Agree 0
    i want the plumbers name and number. to move the toilet for $350.00 is amazing. as a builder i know they charge way more than that. $350 would only cover moving the actual toilet, not jack hammering the floor and moving the drainage etc.
Post a reply