Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Development potential – the worse house in a great street!

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 02 Jul 2014, 10:17 AM Agree 0
Taking two of my properties to a new bank, along with my own home as security was approved. I have left three properties, which now standalone having gained enough equity, with my previous bank. These will now tick along nicely and no more loans will be applied for with this bank.
  • Dale N | 21 Jul 2014, 01:36 PM Agree 0
    Interesting reading Lisa. Three important aspects of property investing leap out of the article for me:

1. Do you due dilgence. No one else will do it for you (not for free anyway!). This is the best way to tick off the majority of risk factors involved with the specific property acquisition. Otherwise you are gambling a bit.
    2. Take the emotion out of the investment decision. It's just an asset. If it can potentially have personal benefits, then that's just the cherry on top.
    3. Not everyone you deal with is on your side. In fact, when it come to dealing with the sales force in any market, it pays to remain sceptical.
Post a reply