Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Federal Court sides with ASIC against WA developer

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 17 Aug 2016, 11:38 AM Agree 0
A West Australian-based property developer has had to surrender her passport as ASIC continues their investigation into a property investment scheme in the Pilbara that is linked to Jamie McIntyre
  • Macro Investors Multigrp, Malaysia | 17 Aug 2016, 12:42 PM Agree 0
    About time someone puts a stop to this unbridled license by Macro Group to borrow money from tens of hundreds of investors all over the world. Many from our part of the world, namely Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore have invested significant portions of our life savings because of our high regards for the Australian financial regulatory system, natural justice and common laws. We have been following this development for almost a year now with little in the way of information since Macro closed their office in Singapore after fellow investors complained about not getting paid their monthly interest, and hope the authorities will take the appropriate actions in an expedient manner to ensure borrowers' interests are fully protected.
  • AME | 17 Aug 2016, 09:06 PM Agree 0
    For four years this has been going on - we invested in February 2012, and have since then waited and waited and heard nothing but a bunch of lies. There have been 100's if not 1000's of people affected by this. While all investors will be hurt, I fear it is the 'mum and dad investors' that put their trust in her early that will loose everything - for us personally our home.
  • ANeyeFORanEYE | 29 Aug 2016, 03:32 PM Agree 0
    Ours is to mature in six month time. Now this happens. how do we get help and who from. This are the people that should be arrested for running this scam. James Hart is the key person in Singapore. No one seems to answer our quiries. Ill have my vengence if we dont get our money back.
Post a reply