Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Foreign investor scaremongering off-base and misguided

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 27 Mar 2014, 09:51 AM Agree 0
Scaremongering about foreign, particularly Asian, property investors has been rife in recent times – culminating in the announcement of a government inquiry into foreign investment.
  • John Crow | 28 Mar 2014, 01:13 PM Agree 0
    Austrlians property should be for Australians we are killing the future for or next generation,when you look at the wages and what people pay for rent it is disgracefull,to many people in this country earn money through not doing any work at all.If it was up to me negitive gear would go and i would tax rental property at 75%.
    Look at country like Greece,their economy has collapse because no one does any thing, they just sit in coffee shops and live off rental properties,and bring in oversees people to do their work. Australia is proped up by mining now and before it was the back of a sheep years ago.A lot of people who borrow larger sum of money when the crunch comes and their out of work how will they cover their repayments.
    Australia is travelling well because we are selling everything,but once oversees control of cost we will then see what oversees investment has done.
    Invest in manufacturing or something that produces something, not our land our land is for all Australians
Post a reply