Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Free inner city property bargains report

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 15 May 2012, 12:00 AM Agree 0
If you think you’ve been priced out of the inner city property markets, think again. Your Investment Property is offering a free inner city bargains report exclusively to our newsletter subscribers. The report presents the most affordable city centre suburbs in each of our capitals, where properties are on offer for as little as $138,000. Read on to get your copy.
  • Mik | 17 May 2012, 07:36 PM Agree 0
    Problem is that most of these apartments are either student accommodation only or are less that 45 sm, Banks wont generally lend you any money on both/either of these conditions. buy at your own risk.
  • Robbo | 18 May 2012, 08:41 AM Agree 0
    Looks like some of the banks are looking at lending on small apartments now to boost their business:
  • Andy McKoy | 28 May 2012, 12:04 PM Agree 0
    I enjoy magazine (and have recently subscribed) but am disapointed that you provide better digital mag access to IPADS, while ignoring PC and Android users. I would love to be able to sort ( and read, without a magnifyer) your state of the market tables - It seems this is possible with an ipad.

I am surprised that the access is allowed free to people not purchasing the mag.
    Cheers Andy
Post a reply