Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Free Sydney Based Property Club/Group

Notify me of new replies via email
todd_spag | 31 Jan 2015, 09:18 AM Agree 0
Hi All,

I am currently property investor and I think I am like many inidviuals out there.... we search/research different websites, ideas/opinions by ourselves without face to face discussions with like minded people. Is there any propert groups or is anyone interested in creating one with me to assist each other in wealth creation.

2 heads are better then 1 and 3 heads are better then 2.

I have looked into comapny that help you however I can't justify pay 1000's of dollars a year or per property. I believe we all have networks and knowledge that if pooled in the right why would be hugely beneficial.

About me, I currently have a properties in Kingsford, maroubra, arncliff in Sydney and a property in Roma. I want to aggressively grow my portfolio over the next 5-7 years. I am currently looking in QLD. It would be great to hear from people who want to achieve similar gaols.

Thanks guys and girls
  • Simon | 01 Feb 2015, 10:36 AM Agree 0
    Hi Todd,

Great idea. Would love to swap info and tactics. Send me a message at simonisv at gmail

Cheers
    • | 01 Feb 2015, 11:44 AM Agree 0
      Hi Simon,
      Just flicked u an email cheers todd
  • Darren | 27 Feb 2015, 07:43 AM Agree 0
    Hi Todd, just what I'm looking for. Please contact me at ddean.1 at optusnet com au cheers DD
  • BOBOIR | 21 Jul 2015, 03:35 PM Agree 0
    Hi All,

Would be interested in the above too. Did you guys arrange any form of group?

Bob
Post a reply