Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Getting information

Notify me of new replies via email
joe | 04 Oct 2014, 05:34 PM Agree 0
I recently entered the property market with what i consider to be a good buy (sheer luck).
I am keen to increase my knowledge of property markets but am having trouble consolidating all the information out there. Is there anywhere I can find all the necessary information in one website? Things like supply and demand, economics of the area, population, demographics, infrastructure and growing or reducing rental yields. I would appreciate it if anyone had any good ideas on how to gain better access to this information (and anything that might help me in buying my next property)
Is there a site that consolidates all the information and makes it easier to understand?
Thanks for your time
  • Melissa | 10 Oct 2014, 11:29 AM Agree 0
    Asking a local agent where you want to invest is always a good option. [edited]
    Hope you will find what you need!
  • Mark Coburn | 28 Oct 2014, 05:05 PM Agree 0
    Hi Joe,

If you can get a copy of the October issue of Your Investment Property mag there is a four page article that I wrote on the subject of how to use statistical data to select property investment locations. Pages 54-57. The Your Investment Property article lists four suburbs that have the best chance of strong capital growth over the 5 - 10 years. I can send you a copy if you can't find it.
    • Joe | 07 Nov 2014, 09:23 PM Agree 0
      Hi mark, could you please send me a copy.
Post a reply