Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MILLIONAIRE

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 24 Sep 2012, 12:00 AM Agree 0
One of the great contradictions of the Australian property market is that while many of us aspire to own a home, very few people then seem to successfully invest in property, even though most of us understand it is a sure way of creating long term wealth.
  • Property Ignorance | 25 Sep 2012, 05:44 PM Agree 0
    When the demand for resources goes away so does the demand for housing in mining communities like Port Hedland. So what happens when you are left with an over leveraged asset that starts depreciating and no one wants to buy it. Yes I too have made millions from investing in real estate in mining communities where the mining company pays huge rents, but I have sold a big portion of them when everyone is buying and received a top return and re-invested my assets in liquid assets so that I can be ahead of the curve and get my cash out easier. What you are selling or promoting is flawed, will not last and end in tears. Its not rocket science what these property millionaires have done...its more right place right time and they think they are experts. Time will tell and they will fall a lot faster than they rose.
Post a reply