Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How to become rich from renovations

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 23 Apr 2012, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Far and wide, investors are seeking fast capital growth. Enter the reno: the much talked about, much vaunted, and very much misunderstood vehicle for creating instant equity
  • Bev | 24 May 2013, 07:12 AM Agree 0
    Really enjoyed this article and hope to read more in the future
  • Brad Williams | 22 Oct 2013, 05:21 PM Agree 0
    Great advice, Aidan. Now, if only I can secure the necessary funds to perform said renovations. :)
  • Vera | 23 Jun 2014, 08:22 PM Agree 0
    Great article with very useful advises. Thank you.
  • Tina Lacey | 31 Jul 2014, 05:05 PM Agree 0
    Excellent tips Aidan, home renovations have become a new way of increasing property value and many home owners have started to realize this. Hope more take your advice. Also presenting a tidy home during a sell should be kept in mind too.Like cleaning of carpets and trimming your lawn give a good impression. [edited]
  • Agent Perth | 10 Jan 2015, 08:27 PM Agree 0
    Extraordinary guidance, Aidan. Presently, if no one but I can secure the important stores to perform said redesigns. :)
  • Howard | 12 May 2015, 05:21 PM Agree 0
    For becoming rich through renovations, the first thing that you should have is money and the second thing while renovating you should rely on new designs because people love to prefer new designs.
Post a reply