Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How to evaluate properties values?

Notify me of new replies via email
vinoth791 | 27 Dec 2014, 08:08 PM Agree 0
I am going to buy properties for sale in Salem. I am new man for buying properties. So I need to learn and know about how to evaluate land value and its registration? Any one can suggest answer for my question.
  • william | 29 Dec 2014, 09:25 PM Agree 0
    it is depend on the property location.
  • superAndrew | 25 Jan 2015, 06:22 PM Agree 0
    To value a residential property you need to find comparable sales. Eg. if it is a 3 bedroom house in Milton, QLD, the you need to find properties that sold in the last 6 months that are 3 beds and are located in Milton.

Once you have a list of properties then go through them and make sure that you are comparing apples with apples. That means, check that the properties have a similar land component, look out for pools, etc
  • laurawhite | 26 May 2015, 09:10 PM Agree 0
    I suggest a property valuation, with this process it could be a necessity for a successful real estate purchase. This will benefit both the buyer and seller, a property valuation can help you to assess the current value of a property in an open and competitive real estate market.
  • rachel | 11 Jun 2015, 04:59 PM Agree 0
    The best way to evaluate any property's worth is to contact a good reputed broker, because they know what actual price is going on in the market. So, they can help you out of such dilemma and guide with the same.
  • rachel | 11 Jun 2015, 04:59 PM Agree 0
    The best way to evaluate any property's worth is to contact a good reputed broker, because they know what actual price is going on in the market. So, they can help you out of such dilemma and guide with the same.
  • Tayla Flint | 12 Oct 2015, 10:20 PM Agree 0
    If you're serious about investing, take the time to get it right.Research the market; compare like properties; talk to a variety of real estate agents; get a valuation and get in contact with a good broker.
  • AnnaDanishek | 15 Apr 2016, 07:46 PM Agree 0
    Money, stocks, bonds and precious metals have higher liquidity than real estate. All of them enjoy high demand from wide audience of potential buyers, high product, but it is more difficult to estimate the value of real estate. Property location, condition and local market dynamics affect its price.
  • melaniesmith | 06 May 2016, 10:15 PM Agree 0
    It depends on Property size, Property age, Market rate, Location, etc
  • Mary | 18 Jan 2017, 01:00 AM Agree 0
    A main consideration in appraising is to determine a property's value: the present worth of future benefits arising from the ownership of real property.
    Also, consider the assess local transportation linkages. Easy access to major roads and highways, as well as public transportation options, can increase the asking price of a home.
    The type of property and what facilities it has play an important role in valuation.
Post a reply