Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Individual VS. Corporate Trustees

Notify me of new replies via email
| 06 Aug 2012, 08:55 AM Agree 0
SMSF or Self Managed Super Fund is one of the fast rising investment in the finance industry. Many people decided to join in a venture like this and hoped for the better future especially after their retirements. To be more successful in this complex system, you must first decide whether to have an individual or a corporate trustee.

An SMSF is a long term investment, and this is not a thing to be delivered by speed... Cost is one of the most important factors in a long term investments like this... and it is applicable for those who have chosen to join the corporate trustees... but, you cannot save a few hundred dollars at the front end. Generating it's success can be possible if you have set it up properly and keeping a safe distance from other assests you have. A sole purpose corporate trustee is usually used.

But, is there any other reasons why people choose the corporate trustee over individual trustee? Or Vice Versa? And what are the spoecific benefits? Can anyone please help me?

Thank You!!!
  • Jeremy Gordon | 16 Sep 2012, 08:27 AM Agree 0
    I wrote an article about this, and there is a simple table in it to guide you
Post a reply