Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Investment in Commercial Property in Melbourne CBD

Notify me of new replies via email
Megan B | 18 May 2015, 06:24 PM Agree 0
Hi there Property Investment Folk - I would love your help :)
I have a query regarding commercial property in Melbourne CBD. I write on behalf on a non-profit organisation that wishes to buy its own commercial property in Melbourne CBD. The prices of commercial property in Melbourne CBD have increased a lot just in the last 12 months, and I wanted to know if it still a good time to buy something in the CBD. And - are there any particular things to look out for that are either beneficial, or problematic when buying commercial property.
I would very much appreciate your collective thoughts.
Thank you - Megan
  • AnnaDanishek | 04 May 2016, 07:15 PM Agree 0
    It depends on the business potential of Melbourne. If it develops actively and prices are at the moment of depression, which is characterized by low risks and big choices, it is a good chance to invest in
  • Anthony | 10 May 2016, 02:12 PM Agree 0
    I would consider the question of why the cvs, is it possible for your organization to purchase outside the cbd. Purchasing costs will be lower and you may get side benefits such as off street parking for your patrons.
Post a reply