Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Making a Decision to Buy a Property

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 02 Jun 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
As a property advisor I help a lot of investors move forward and take the first step in buying a property. I see other investors who find it all too hard. Read on and see what may be holding you back. The type of decision maker you are can determine your future success in property as a means to create wealth.
  • Rocket Property Group | 31 Oct 2013, 02:16 PM Agree 0
    Lindy Lear will be happy to answer your questions through this forum thread!
  • Alexandra | 24 Apr 2014, 03:31 PM Agree 0
    Hi Lindy!
    Firstly I'm very impressed with what you have achieved in just a short time. Like yourself, I want to build my property portfolio. I want to achieve financial freedom!
    I'm 23 and very recently took the plunge and purchased my first investment home. I would like tips on how to fast track my portfolio. I also remembered reading about the system Ian taught you about being organised and how you filed all your paperwork. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me those templates. Any assistance is appreciated! Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
Post a reply