Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Nhan Nguyen: ‘Using other people’s money made me millions’

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 16 May 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Soon after his first property purchase, Nhan Nguyen found himself way short of the funds he’d need for another property. His solution: find creative ways to get finance. A multi-million dollar portfolio later, he is still using the same strategies
  • Granny | 29 Aug 2013, 09:49 PM Agree 0
    Your the type that just keeps gouging the market for short term profits. Well done, glad you could scam that profit. Sadly, many many good people cant afford a home because of this behaviour by big shot property investors. Pfft.
  • wadeo | 16 Apr 2015, 08:29 PM Agree 0
    Pffft granny ..gouging the market, hardly. The people in the market influence housing prices. Not the developers, if anything they bring more affordable housing to the market.
  • Ant | 18 Apr 2015, 03:01 PM Agree 0
    Granny, keep your tall-poppy bitterness to yourself. The "good people" you spoke for have every opportunity to educate themselves and do the same thing. Nhan should be applauded for two things 1. having the courage to think outside the square and follow through with action and 2. for sharing his story with others in the hope of inspiring them to rise above the ordinary.
  • Jim | 19 Apr 2015, 02:01 AM Agree 0
    Follow any property spruikers, Nguyen included, at your own peril !
  • Pffft Granny, Lol. | 16 Jul 2015, 11:49 PM Agree 0
    Pffft Granny, Lol. So many NaySayers, I have many questions too but pfft Granny was so funny.
Post a reply