Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Property developer doing the maths in Mackay

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 13 Feb 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
New real estate development app helps property develop identify opportunities. Malyshka's Grant Muddle walks us through how the app helped him pull the trigger on a recent development in Mackay.
  • ross | 14 Mar 2013, 11:52 AM Agree 0
    the Australian version of mathematics is MATHS, please refrain from Americanising us any further.

This system is helpful in working through a typical set of costs and benefits, however each development has its own special twists. Such twists will need to modify the outcome and ensure the generic version is tailored to the specific site.
    However I do not own a smart phone and therefore do not use apps. Can this system be seen as an Excel spreadsheet? It would be helpful to cost out my Mackay development on Ooralea.
  • JTkach | 18 Mar 2013, 12:12 PM Agree 0
    Hi Ross,
    Thanks for your comments... Mr Muddle had nothing to do with putting the headline on this story and he most certainly only does "maths". The YIP-per (me) who put the headline on this story apologises for the miscue and will do his best to rid himself of all Yank-isms.
    Cheers,
    Jon Tkach
Post a reply