Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Property Wizards vs Momentum Wealth

Notify me of new replies via email
| 03 Jul 2012, 01:05 PM Agree 0
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any experiences/knowledge of either Property Wizards or Momentum Wealth in Perth? I am looking into potential both as buyers agents for a duplex development site. So far my impressions of both outfits has been 'quite good', but I am keen to get other's views before I rush into spending some serious dollars both on their service and more importantly on the property they recommend!
If you would prefer not to offer negative feedback on the forum feel free email me at

All feedback welcomed!
  • Forbes | 26 Dec 2012, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Have just gone through the process with Momentum Wealth. Although it is my first property, I cannot fault their service. Have done absolutely everything for me. Very professional!
  • Jhai Mitchell | 15 Jan 2013, 05:16 PM Agree 0
    I agree, talk to Ray at Momentum Wealth. Nice guy. He really knows his stuff!

Hope this helps.
  • Greg | 05 Jan 2014, 02:58 PM Agree 0
    We had a bad experience with these guys as property managers when we moved to Melbourne. Pricey compared to other companies and for that extra cost, our property manager was more concerned with want the tenant's wanted. For example, six weeks before their moved out of our Perth home in October 2011, we had to buy a dryer for them as the one we supplied had broken. Momentum Wealth said we were obligated to buy them one rather than telling the tenants state it was an unnecessary considering they we moving out and the time of the year. They where also unable to stop the tenants from having a dog, despite our request not to have dogs in such a small property. Will only found out because our neighbour painted a picture of it and showed us.
Post a reply