Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Qld investment

Notify me of new replies via email
Rach | 24 Jun 2015, 09:28 PM Agree 0
I would like to invest in qld and thinking of Toowoomba but is it too late? Where would you invest? I want a dual occupancy or duplex set up.
  • Bronte Duncan | 24 Jun 2015, 11:58 PM Agree 0
    Hi Rach,

There are some incredible investment opportunities in the Property Market right now not only due to low interest rates but if you purchase in the right areas you can expect 7%-15% Growth over next 5 years with rental returns in some markets ranging from
    5.5% - 8% on your Dual Occupancy & Duplex properties.
    The challenge at the moment Rach is the price and availability of Land in these highly sought after Estates is escalating rapidly with some blocks of land increasing in value around $30K in last 6 months.
    As a specialized, boutique Property Investment Consulting business we are looking at Duplex & Dual Occupancy properties for our clients in the Sunshine Coast, Gold-Coast, Newcastle, Northern NSW & Wooloongong to name a few.
    Toowoomba will be a steady market but won't see the same immediate 3-5year growth.
    Hope that helps!

• Toowoomba | 25 Jun 2015, 11:44 AM Agree 0
  • Toowoomba | 25 Jun 2015, 05:01 PM Agree 0
    Plenty Of Pain For Queensland Resales
Post a reply