Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

​RENO Q&A: Installing a frameless shower screen and more

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 04 Sep 2014, 06:14 PM Agree 0
Every month, leading reno expert Cherie Barber answers your questions on renovations. This month Cherie tackles queries about the merits of installing a frameless shower screen, choosing the right blinds and whether to replace a toilet or do a full bathroom renovation instead
  • Luke | 14 Jan 2016, 01:37 PM Agree 0
    Do you know any contacts in Sydney or north of Sydney that would install a frameless shower screen that's not bought through a shower screen company?
  • Paul | 15 Feb 2016, 05:19 PM Agree 0
    Good luck with that one Luke. I got someone recommended to me through Hi Pages on the Gold Coast. (not even possible to get an offer by posting a job through them) He charged me $200. Armed with only a cordless drill and a silicone gun, he installed it in 1 hour. I think his overheads there are less than a lawyers and lawyers usually charge around $200 per hour. There is a lot of collusion going on in the industry, and they're out there to rip us off
Post a reply