Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Retiree seeks line of credit on low LVR acreage property to access renovation and upgrade funds

Notify me of new replies via email
Ben | 14 Mar 2014, 09:23 AM Agree 0
The South Australian property was a successful business before being relocated and bought by us for private purposes, but now plans have been made to renovate, re-start the business and sell.
All plans drawn up, property is acreage with heavy exposure to traffic/potential customers and a stone's throw from a township zone. The property is positioned not far from shops, vets, ambulance, petrol stations, mechanics, buses, school/tertiary education, etc. and under an hour from the CBD.

We'd like to access the equity in the home to fund the renovation, business start-up and sale. Can you please tell us some names of experienced solicitors and brokers/lenders to help us access the equity?
Thank you for your time!
  • John King | 21 Mar 2014, 10:23 PM Agree 0
    Please call me, I am a Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants with over 12 years experience as a Finance Broker see ballast.com.au you can contact me on 0439326977 john.king@ballast.com.au
Post a reply