Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Study group or anyone to share information re property investment for novice investor in Sydney??

Notify me of new replies via email
Jessy | 23 Dec 2015, 07:32 PM Agree 0
Hi, my name is Jessy and I am a novice investor in property. About 3 years ago, I attended a seminar for property investment for the 1st time and bought 3 properties at once without fully understanding the logic behind the property investment. Fortunately 2 of them increased in price, but one stays the same.
I guess I was crazy enough to buy 3 properties (borrowing money even from parents) without knowledge, but I don’t regret having made this decision, although I do regret I didn’t research much about location, the cost/whatever else involved in purchasing properties etc.

I am a little over 40yo female from Japan and none of my friends has idea about property investment as far as I know. So, I have tried to study/learn about property investment by myself online but it is hard as there are too many information and I can’t find the information I really want. Sometimes I would like to know particular answers regarding tax return or any good accountant who could be reliable and knowledgeable, or any good mortgage broker, reliable finance advisor/planner etc.

I am looking for someone who could teach or give advice about investment, who could be happy to share their knowledge or information I am looking for….
Or if there is any study group for investment property in Sydney, I would love to attend.

Please let me know if anyone could help me with this. Thank you!!
  • Patrick | 13 Mar 2016, 09:58 PM Agree 0
    Hi Jessy. I just read about this. Could i possibly have a chat with you?
Post a reply