Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

When you buy blocks of units on one title it’s like buying property on sale

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 12 Jun 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Buying blocks of units on one title has played a significant role in helping me achieve my investment objectives over the last 13 years.
  • Kathryn | 06 Jun 2014, 04:47 AM Agree 0
    Hi Garry
    Thanks for your useful article. How did you go about locating these flats which were on a single title?
  • Michael SA | 05 Feb 2015, 09:11 AM Agree 0
    I also have just completed a 4 unit build and sold 2 off the [plan to cover 95% off the build. I also had buyer pay community title and he chose to paint his units at his costs. This allowed me to sell units for less on paper reducing capital gains but if costs added to total I got what I wanted for units.
    Where is a good place to advertise units?
    I am building same project again selling off plan units for 220K each ( realestate value of 280k) this is a 60 k equity boost straight away.
    People are finding this hard to believe I think Im just in the wrong circle and no one has the cash or equity.

Please help
  • Rob | 06 Feb 2015, 09:39 PM Agree 0
    Where do u have these one pls mail me
  • Tammy | 27 May 2016, 10:26 PM Agree 0
    I own something similar but units are very small and only one bedroom insurance and council fees are killing me would love compare brokers and council fees eg. Council charge me 5 lots of sewage water when I only have 1 main
Post a reply