At Capital 360, we have an 8-Step process that will supercharge any property portfolio. Step 6 - Property Management - is often overlooked or not appreciated enough.
Very simply, property management is not property management. Most property managers only ‘mind their landlord’s properties’ - collecting rent and minding maintenance.
What makes us different? The Capital 360 Property Management team draws on all of the other 7-Steps in the toolkit, proactively reviewing your rental property(ies) to ensure you are maximising the after-tax income from your property by:
- Regular rent reviews and mark-to-market
- Renovation potential reviews from our dedicated renovations team (at no extra cost to you)
- Ensuring your depreciation schedules are kept up to date
- Eliminating costly letting fees (1-2 weeks rent at a time often costing you thousands) – no more letting fees ever!!
The Capital 360 approach – the 8 Step Process
We walk you through a holistic combination of strategy development, purchase and management guidance to help you accelerate your wealth, using a calculated and low risk approach. We do this by assisting you to create an individually suited investment strategy
and supervise you through the following successfully proven 8-step ‘360° approach’.
1. Initial Property Strategy – setting your goals and desired outcomes as a property investor (5, 10 , 20 years plus). If you fail to plan, your pretty much planning to fail. We project manage this free of charge for our clients
2. Structure Strategy – exploring your ownership structure options (setting up your investment to benefit generations to come) for example buying in trust or a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). Areas to consider here are:
- Asset protection
- Estate planning
- Tax Planning
We project manage this free of charge for our clients
3. Finance Strategy – exploring options to identify which finance options are both appropriate and flexible. Also developing a comfortable financial buffer and risk profile. We project manage this free of charge for our clients
4. Purchasing Step– undertaking extensive property purchase due diligence to identify the best property location, product (type of property) and time to buy. After property selection has been made we then act on your behalf (with the latest research data and our exceptional negotiation and auctioning tactics) to secure your high performing property.
With a national team we are not wedded to a location close to our office as we are not a 1 office operation, we have the resources to buy where ever makes sense in the property cycle at that point in time, which is great for an investor looking for diversification as well as taking opportunity of state based property cycles.
5. Add value (Renovation & Development)– investigating and planning any add value opportunities – usually renovation or development – to help you increase equity and rental, and allow you to reinvest sooner and safer.
6. Property Management – choosing suitable rental managers (supervising those managers) and conducting rental valuations to decide on the right amount to charge for rent and when to increase rent. We ensure you’ll get the most from your property management, therefore increasing your rental income and overall portfolio growth.
7. Regular Property Portfolio Reviews– analysing the performance of your entire property portfolio at regular intervals in order to troubleshoot any problems. This step also involves us making appropriate adjustments to maintain the health of your investments and keep them performing at their peak (increasing cash flow and equity while decreasing costs and unnecessary debt). We perform this frequently free of charge for our existing clients.
8. Vendor Advocacy – if the time should come when it best suits your needs to sell a property, we’re here to help you develop an unbeatable sales strategy (including choosing the selling agents, assisting with negotiations and auctions and organising legal representation). We manage the whole sales process from start to finish at no additional cost to our clients.
Capital 360 - Property Advisory & Buyers Agents
operates on a national level with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth
. The business boasts staff with years of experience as qualified buyers’ agents, independent property valuers, accountants, licensed real estate agents, investment fund managers, property investment strategists and - most importantly - successful property investors.
If you are interested in building your property portfolio in or out of super, call us today for a free consultation:
Call 1300 227 360
The above information is supplied by Capital 360.
Disclaimer: while due care is taken, the viewpoints expressed by sponsors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Your Investment Property.
Can you afford to buy in this suburb? Find out how much you can borrow