Positive Cash Flow Property in Sydney
10% plus yields *
At propertybuyer we will show you the smart way to turn one property into two incomes. Utilise the skills and experience of Australia’s leading property buying agents to find a positively geared investment property in Sydney. We make it easy for you to create a positive property portfolio to secure your financial future.
Finding cash flow positive properties is hard work. We work exclusively for buyers helping you source properties that match our 20 point checklist. We have a fully transparent fee structure that pays for itself many times over.
We use a number of different positive cash flow property strategies such as renovations, granny flats and subdivisions to name a few. This is a new approach to changing the use of exisiting properties and takes advantage of Government initiatives for increasing residential density. See the before and after photos shown below.
We off these key benefits:
- Positive cash flow properties with high yields
- Buy under market value
- Truly independent and impartial
- Dedicated research team
- Change the use to increase the cash flow
- Access to licensed trades people at discounted prices
- No secret fees or kickbacks
- Existing house and land in established Sydney suburbs
- Well developed property enhancement process
- Every aspect of the process from purchase through to tenancy is managed by our team
- Puts cash in your pocket each week
- Team of trusted and award winning professionals
Investment Property Incentives
- The NSW Government has passed legislation and made granny flats easier and faster to build. Secondary dwellings give investors the chance to use Granny Flat as a source of additional income to help improve their yields and cash flow position on each property.
- Development of a granny flat can be considered upfront as part of building a new house or as an addition to an existing house. In the past granny flats were only permitted in certain zones under councils’ local environmental plans (LEPs). The new policy will better support opportunities for the creation of granny flats in line with the State Government’s actions to boost the supply of affordable rental accommodation.
What are the requirements for a granny flat?
Granny flats are now permitted in all residential zones across the State, subject to meeting the following requirements:
- Land size no less than 450sqm
- There is only one house and one granny flat on the lot
- The combined total floor area of the house and the
granny flat complies with the floor space area controls in
the local environment plan
- The maximum floor area of the granny flat is no
- 60 square metres; OR
- The maximum floor area prescribed by the council in the local environmental plan
- The lot is not subdivided
- The granny flat meets planning controls such as
building height and setbacks, floor space ratios, and
open space in the local environmental plan and/or the complying development provisions in the Affordable Rental Housing SEPP.
- The granny flat meets the requirements of the Building Code of Australia. There are no requirements under the policy to provide any additional parking for the granny flat. A granny flat may occur either with DA consent, or as complying development.
Turnkey Solution from propertybuyer
The team includes;
- Experienced Architects
- Council liaisons – with existing council know how and relationships
- Licensed builder with over 20 years experience and extensive experience building granny flats in NSW
- Relationships with all trades people required to carry out jobs, on time and on budget
- Relationships with material suppliers
- Admin staff to support the process
- Have your granny flat approved as efficiently as possible through council ensuring you comply with all the necessary documentation and permits
- Source materials that ensure we can give you a cost effective build, and importantly comply with all building and energy rating standards in the building code
- Deliver a quality build finish in a quick time frame with minimal disturbance, using quality licensed trades people and materials
- Deliver your granny flat on budget
- Provide you with regular communication and updates the whole way through your project so you know where your project is up to each week
One Bedroom Granny Flat
* Prices correct as of May 2012 and may vary upon options selected
Standard List of Inclusions
o Separate metering
o Water Connections up to 5m
o Up to 15 meters of colour bond fencing + 1 single gate
o 1 - fold out clothes lines
o Timber steps for entrance
o Flyscreens to windows
o Security screen to sliding front door
o Air con unit
o Built in wardrobes
o Tarket 8mm laminate floating floors in bedroom and living area (20 years warranty)
o Tiled floors in bathroom / laundry
o Blinds throughout
o Kitchen pack - Free standing oven and range hood
o Oyster lights throughout
o Painted throughout
o Digital TV connections
o Bathroom accessories
- 2 in 1 Vanity laundry tub combined
- 1 x Toilet
- Mirror and accessories
- Shower pole and curtain
Section 94 (contribution to Council) – this is a contribution payment to council which will need to be paid before council release plans (council will not reveal the amount of the fee until the plans have been submitted and approved )- this cost variable depending upon council and is not included in the cost of the granny flat
propertybuyer | 1300 655 615 | www.propertybuyer.com.au
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out