Revolutionary property investment tools that reduce risk, improve decisions, maximize profits, save a bundle of time and replace stress with confidence.
Read this article and discover the tools real estate investors are saying gave them a competitive advantage over other investors in the market.
Meet Pamela, David and Debra. Their experience tells the Real Estate Investar story. Theirs is a real story of real property investing.
Pamela, who works in the Vendor finance arena, says, “I consider REI my business partner because of its exciting research tool.” “REI has helped me build my confidence to do deals that I would not have done alone. With REI I have learnt everything I need to know to buy and sell property.”
Like Pamela, Debra also discovered a business partner in Real Estate Investar. Debra’s story began 6 months ago, “I like to tell people why REI has helped us make money. First the search tool, it allows us to search using a much broader range of criteria than the common listing sites. Then you can rank your selection using different criteria like ‘highest yield to lowest yield’. Then when you combine Investar Search with Property Analyser you are able to make good investment decisions.”
“In 60 minutes Real Estate Investar can give you what would otherwise take a 100 hours”, says David. “These tools will reduce the time you need to make the right property investment decisions by a magnitude of ten. Now I actually enjoy my time researching because I get real time leads and real time answers to ‘where are the deals?’, ‘how big is the lot?’ and ‘what does the street look like?’”
Pamela’s, David’s and Debra’s experience is similar to many of our members. They have discovered a true independent ‘business partner’. Helping them become better property investors through making informed investment decisions. (To view their full stories visit the testimonials page in the REI website)
Our members are successful because they have the right tools, know how to use them effectively and are always learning how to improve their investment skills.
Our tools help you through every stage of the property investment process;
1. Search: Intelligently search 1,085,779 live properties on the market using filters specifically designed for property investors allowing you to find investment property opportunities that match your investment strategy in minutes.
2. Value: Get instant valuation estimates on almost any property online and make sure you don’t pay too much at purchase or sell below valuation.
3. Analyse: Analyse, calculate and compare immediate equity, added value on properties, estimated depreciation, after tax cash-flow and capital growth to determine if a property is financially viable and accurately forecast the financial performance of property investments for up to 10 years.
4. Research: Do your due diligence easily; analyse suburb performance trends, sales history, mapping, zoning and comparable sales in seconds to make it easier to make successful investing decisions.
5. Track Performance: Track 70 performance aspects of each property in your portfolio easily. Maximise rental income, capital growth and simplify refinancing to optimise your property portfolio, boost returns, maximise cash flow and equity growth.
6. Learn: Learn or refresh your knowledge on property investing by accessing an online knowledge centre, with 27 property investment modules that include 704 articles and 2,012 audio, podcast and video files designed and built to enable on-demand knowledge and support.
We are here to make your life easier, increase your chance of success, reduce your risks and provide a friendly and easy-to-use place to manage your business of property investment.
With cutting edge ‘user friendly’ online tools Real Estate Investar is invaluable to the investor who wants everything in one place to simplify property investment.
If you want to see how these tools work, attend a live workshop in your capital city. Click www.realestateinvestar.com.au/trial to discover event details and dates.
The above information is supplied by Real Estate Investar.
Disclaimer: while due care is taken, the viewpoints expressed by sponsors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Your Investment Property.
Do you have more than $120k in your super fund? You could use your super to buy property - Find out how