Information supplied by My Property Tracker
The New Way To Manage Your Portfolio: My Property Tracker Makes It Easy!
- Is your portfolio administration keeping you up at night?
- Is your property paperwork starting to pile up?
- Do you feel like you are ‘on top’ of your portfolio?
We all know that one of the biggest challenges in managing a property portfolio is staying organised and on top of the paperwork – the rental payments, bills, council notices – the list goes on. Fortunately, there is an easy way to stay in control of your property portfolio, no matter how large or small.
Introducing My Property Tracker
My Property Tracker (MPT) provides you with a simple way to manage your entire property portfolio and documentation with the convenience of your personal computer or smart device. It couldn’t be any easier!
Created by investors with landlords in mind, MPT is an online system that allows you to centrally manage every aspect of your property portfolio. From cash flow management to documentation, photos and creating reports, you won’t miss a beat when it comes to keeping on top of your portfolio. All the information you need is literally at your fingertips and stored securely online in your own personal property portfolio tracker.
Online document storage and instant report generation make tax time a breeze – the days of searching through mountains of paper are over!
The Only Thing You’ll Need To Manage Your Portfolio
My Property Tracker was created by investors, so it is packed with practical features that benefit the portfolio investor:
- Personalised Property Dashboard - An automatically generated, customised dashboard gives you a concise and clear view of your property portfolio, including updates and reminders – without the hours of sifting through paperwork.
- Alerts & Notifications – Customise your notifications and you’ll never miss a payment, meeting or opportunity.
- Transaction Tracking – Every transaction is recorded so you’ll stay on top of your cash flow at all times - up to date information is only a couple of clicks away
- Cloud Based Document Storage - Never lose a document again. Using our secure virtual storage system, you can safely store and access copies of your receipts, bills, loans and insurance documents online.
- Benchmark Security – 24/7 secure access to all of your sensitive files – protected by an optional ‘two-factor’ authentication system, regularly backed up for your peace of mind.
- Ultra Fast Reporting - Quickly and easily generate reports on your portfolio. Whether you need a monthly report for a specific property or a full portfolio report for your tax return it is all just a click away.
- Access Anywhere You Are - Smart device enabled technology means you have access anywhere, anytime through your online tool or app.
Try My Property Tracker – Today!
For your convenience, we have made it as easy as possible to start using My Property Tracker. There is no software to download or install and it is completely cloud based – meaning it is accessible from any computer or smart phone with web access. In no time at all, you can manage your portfolio the My Property Tracker way and experience all the benefits that it has to offer.
We offer packages to suit every type of investor and they start from just $9.50 per month. Still not sure? Why not try a complimentary 14-day trial? With no need to sign up or give us your credit card details, what’s stopping you?
To find out more or to start managing your portfolio the My Property Tracker way, simply visit www.mypropertytracker.com.au
or call 1300 367 925
Disclaimer: information supplied by My Property Tracker. While due care is taken, the viewpoints expressed by contributors and/or sponsors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Your Investment Property.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
east victoria park
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out