Tomorrow’s boom suburbs are easy to find.
One of the best ways to make money when investing in property is to buy in an area that is either under-valued or about to take off for one reason or another. Known as ‘hot spots’, we’ve all heard stories of people who have bought in the right area at the right time and made a fortune.
So how do you find these hot spots?
At this year's hottest property investment event, Your Investment Property magazine’s Property Investors Forum. To be held in Sydney on 26th May 2012, this one-day forum will give you the edge to start or grow your property portfolio successfully.
Invest a few hours of your time in the Property Investors Forum and walk away with the tools to help you find Australia's next hot spots. Plus, find out:
- What the economy is likely to do and its effect on the property market
- How to build your own million-dollar portfolio
- How to claim every cent you’re entitled to at tax time
So whether you are an experienced property investor or just starting out, if you are serious about making money through property, this is the one event this year that you can’t afford to miss!
Every attendee will take home:
- Toolkits and strategies to build YOUR multi-million dollar portfolio
- Statistics on over 5,000 suburbs around Australia so you can apply the 'formula' and find your next investment suburb
- Latest issues of Your Investment Property, Your Mortgage and Your Money Magazine
- All speaker presentation materials and much more!
Numbers are limited so be quick and register now!
Do you have more than $200k in your super fund? You could use your super to buy property - Find out how
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out