Here’s your chance to officially thank all those advisors and agents that played a part in helping you to achieve property success.
Simply nominate your chosen service provider at www.yipmag.com.au/RC/2011and you could WIN!
FIVE lucky voters will win a $5,839 prize pack including:
- A 12 month PriceFinder ‘Single’ membership valued at $1,980
- A 12 month platinum membership to NMD Data valued at $199
- A 15 month Michael Yardney mentorship program valued at $2,295
- My Knowledge access from Real Estate Investar valued at $850
- A selection of myrpdata reports of your choice from RP Data valued at up to $200
- 12 month subscription pack including Your Investment Property, Your Money and Your Mortgage magazines worth $315
The winner in each of the six categories – as voted by you the readers - will receive over $7,250 worth of prizes including:
- A 12 month PriceFinder ‘PRO’ membership valued at $3,498
- A 12 month Real Estate Investar membership valued at $2,789
- A 12 month ‘platinum’ membership to NMD Data valued at $199
- A National Suburb Scorecard Report from RP Data valued at $220
- A 12 month PIPA ‘corporate’ membership valued at $550
We are looking for the best:
- Mortgage Broker
- Property Investment Advisor
- Property Tax Specialist
- Property Manager
- Buyers Agent
- Real Estate Agent
Enter online at www.yipmag.com.au/RC/2011 or go to www.yipmag.com.auand follow the prompts.
Voting willclose at 5pm (AEST) on Monday 17th October 2011.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
Get help financing your investment
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local expert Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus, our mortgage broking service is at no cost to you.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out