Your Investment Property lists upcoming property investment events around Australia including seminars, workshops, webinars and information evenings.
Click here to see all listed events
Our top picks for November are:-
1. DISCOVER THE BOOM SUBURBS OF 2018 AND BEYOND.
Presented by leading property market analyst John Lindeman hard hitting information you can’t afford to miss:
Get an insider’s grasp at this free event
- Know how to avoid the mistakes others make
- Recognise the wolves in sheep’s clothing
- Decide when to buy for maximum growth potential
- Know where prices are likely to rise dramatically
- Discover why some suburbs boom while others go backwards
- Determine the right time to sell
- Understand the key market trends
- Your ‘must ask’ questions answered
- John has over fifteen year’s professional experience researching, writing and presenting on the nature and dynamics of the housing market.
- He is a regular “In Depth” contributor to Your Investment Property Magazine.
- John authored the best-selling landmark books for property investors, Mastering the Australian Housing Market and Unlocking the Property Market both published by Wileys.
Sydney: 25th October 2017 6.00pm to 9.00pm
| SOLD OUT
15th November 2017 6.00pm to 9.00pm | EXTRA EVENT
John Lindeman is seen as the property market expert that other experts rely on.
This event will fill quickly.
For more information or to register click here
Presented by: 7steps2success
2. POSITIVE CASHFLOW PROPERTIES & REVIEWING YOUR PROPERTIES FOR GROWTH: New Practical Workshop
This free NEW
three-hour weekend practical workshop is designed for those who already understand the basics but need to learn how to review and find investment properties that are in growth areas AND
• Is your current investment property portfolio not growing as expected?
• Are you confused as to which markets to avoid and which are safe and low risk?
• Are you struggling to find cash flow positive properties after the Tax changes for investors?
• Do you want the formula that identifies which properties are ideal for investment?
If you answered YES
to any of the questions above, you need to attend this workshop. IF
there is any workshop that any overwhelmed property investor needs to attend, it is THIS ONE
Practical Workshop: Property Reviews & Cashflows
9.30am - 12.30pm, Saturdays – once a month. Please check here
Rocket Property HQ, 2/92 Pitt St, Sydney
Closest stations are Wynyard
and Martin Place
We took the best parts from what past attendees have said about our past intermediate workshops and put it together for this new investor workshop.
“Loved the cash flow; I now get it”
Presented by: Rocket Property Group
“I found the property cycles the best part”
“I learnt so much from the practical sessions and now know how to evaluate a good investment property"
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out