PROPERTY HOTSPOTS: How To Find Them?
This webinar showcases the right way to research property. Breaking it down into easy to understand concepts. Most importantly it shows you where to look to find the information you need to make an assessment of how good a location is.
Various dates/times to suit you
When You Attend, You Will Learn...
- How you can conduct a full location research using big data instead of guess work
- What mechanics of supply and demand matter in residential property for capital growth
- We will show you the ways you can DIY and look for the data yourself!
- When and where should you consider to buy your next property
- Understanding the 8 key variables, where to look for them
- Our recommended benchmarks to filter out the GOOD markets from the BAD ones
PLUS we’ve got a sign on bonus for you!
Join this webinar today and we’ll send you an exclusive article on the Top 5 Common Research Mistakes Investor Make.
But most importantly...
This webinar is all about helping you become great at researching locations. With more than 50 years of combined experience in property investing, there are heaps that we want to share with you! So during the webinar, we will also be sharing these BONUS resources with you. But only if you turn up!
- Capital Growth vs Yield Strategy Calculator
Ahh.. The constant debate of which one’s a 'winning strategy'? Find out yourself! Key in your own data and let the numbers tell you the answer.
- Links from the Webinar for the DIY-ers
There will be A LOT of great links throughout this webinar. And guess what? All of that and the ones we used ourselves for our own research will be yours too!
- Capital Growth Wealth Impact CalculatorHow much exactly will a 1% and 2% variance do to your asset’s performance? Find out how life-changing that would be over next 30 years with this calculator.
Don't wait. Sign on now to locate the next hotspot to buy in.
Presented by: LocationScore
The LocationScore team consist of Jeremy Sheppard, Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley.
Jeremy Sheppard is the Director of Property Research at Select Residential Property, a specialist property investment research company that provides research software platforms in the Australian property market. He is the brainchild behind the Demand Supply Ratio theory for finding capital growth locations. With a Degree in Electrical Engineering, his passion is in data and computer programming and has worked with the likes of IBM and Department of Immigration. He’s an active property investor and a self-confessed property data nutcase!
Ben Kingsley is the Founder of Empower Wealth, a specialist property advisory firm and the current Chair of PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia), the peak association for Property Investment Professionals. He’s also the 2014 and 2015 Property Investment Advisor of the Year.
Bryce Holdaway is one of Australia’s best Buyers Agent and property commentator. A Partner at Empower Wealth, Bryce co-authored the best-selling book, The Armchair Guide to Property Investing and is the co-host of Location Location Location Australia on Foxtel’s Lifestyle Channel. He’s also teamed up with Ben to produce Australia’s No.1 Property Podcast, The Property Couch.
Don’t delay – register now for the next webinar