Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

2017 Reno Investor of the Year: Sally Lewis

Notify me of new replies via email
Sarah Megginson | 11 Feb 2018, 12:00 AM Agree 0
When Sally began investing in property with her husband, Owen, they had the same goal as everyone else: to make money. Now her fine-tuned renovation strategy is boosting her portfolio and generating high rents – impressing our judges
along the way!
  • David | 04 Mar 2018, 11:20 AM Agree 0
    That is awesome
    I did see a comment that it would gain as much capital growth as other areas????
    A friend purchased a property in georgetown Tasmania population 7000 people in 2002 for 85k,
    It is now worth 400k
    houses in townsville population 180k infrastructure, govt, military and head offices for fnq
    A house in 2002 would be about 130k, it's now worth 170k, who got the better deal
    Sometimes we can't predict what a town is going to do especially when it's not a mining town and more govt based. Although Clive palmed shut his qld nickel plant down which did have a major flow on effect
  • KassinskP | 08 May 2018, 07:00 AM Agree 0
    I believe that Sally's gonna go far. Very wise baby-steps strategy and mindful attitude have helped her create a solid base for her portfolio. She should appreciate Greece as a good spot for investing and renovation. Value-added projects in Athens are in high demand at the moment. The country's successfully fighting the consequences of the crisis and offers good opportunities for investors, because in the short perspective prices will go higher (now they are almost lowest in Europe)
Post a reply