Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Agent finders

Notify me of new replies via email
bossman | 20 Dec 2017, 02:50 PM Agree 0
Can i just ask why online comparison sites don't publish the starting and finishing price of properties when they recommend an agent as we have an agent round where i operate who totally under services his clients. As an example, he had a property on the market for $850,000 and only got $728,000 for it and that's in a ridiculously strong market and yet he's high on the list of recommended agents for our district. Further to that and concerning the same agent, he lists every property with a dual agent listing, realestate.com at least put whether an agent has been a dual lister, this increases his agents individual number of sales and ups his exposure on these web sites as both get credited with the sale. Don't think it's entirely fair when all agent recommendation sites are not providing the whole picture to the buying public.
  • ricky | 21 Mar 2020, 06:53 PM Agree 0
    Candidly speaking, I won't do any promotion here. I just want to share my personal experience. My uncle's family relocated to Melbourne few months ago from Sydney. He was looking for a property in the areas of Cranbourne, Clyde North, etc. After a lot of searching, some xyz person suggested to him that he should find a real estate guy. In the beginning, my uncle refused this proposal but after some time when things went haywire, he had to look for that real estate guy.

The moral of the story is that, if you are looking for a good proper house for your loved ones, then you have to opt for a real estate agent. Tell him about your requirements, needs, what kind of architecture do you need, etc. That real estate person will surely help you in this regard.
Post a reply