Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Can a Form 11 be issued if tenant has rent credit?

Notify me of new replies via email
Tash Bryce | 25 May 2015, 04:53 PM Agree 0
Hi I have been breached by my property manager for being 7 days in arrears but I had 5 days worth of rent paid in credit and I'm wondering if this is allowed? The breach was also issued on the 7th day not the 8th day is this allowed in Queensland? Also how can I find out if the property manager actually removes or corrects the breach on my record as it actually stated 11 days in arrears but after I disputed it she said it was 7. She also entered 2 weeks rent as only one on my ledger and when I showed her receipts proving this she took 3 days to get back to me saying it took all that time to work it out and had to take it to an accountant before she'd admit it was wrong.
  • missy | 30 Jun 2015, 08:45 PM Agree 0
    Tash we are having the same problems with our agent. We had multiple form 11's issued when we were in credit/advance. Ledger mismanagement and being out of lease, we had a form 12 issued, we have now left the property and are fighting for our bond in QCAT. I know this hasn't answered your question. I am hoping someone can offer some guidance with this issue ( good luck - we probably have the same agent lol)
Post a reply