Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

First time investment

Notify me of new replies via email
Gaurav | 14 Mar 2020, 11:36 PM Agree 0
Hi...I m trying to buy investment property in Brisbane...confused with Albany creek , chermside, zillmere or etc...can someone suggest me ...thx
  • Streamline Property Buyers | 16 Mar 2020, 10:29 AM Agree 0
    The area you select to purchase your investment property should be dependant on your investment goals, strategy etc. The three suburbs you mentioned are all very different. It is always a good idea to consider what these areas will look like 10-15 years from now and not just what they look like today. There may be future supply issues if higher density development is possible which could stall property price growth. Find out what future development is possible in those areas. Also consider if public transport is accessible to commute to employment centres around Brisbane. It is very easy to drive around Brisbane today ... but will that be the same 20 years from now? Have you considered the demographics of each suburb and other indicators such as vacancy rates? These are all things that should be part of location selection once you have a property investment plan in place.
  • ricky | 09 Apr 2020, 08:58 PM Agree 0
    Well, buying a property is not like buying groceries. There are a lot of things that you have to keep in mind. First of all, property prices in that location, transportation, locality, schools, shopping malls , etc. Since you are confused among different suburbs, I would suggest what if you buy your home in that suburb in which your relatives, acquaintances live nearby.

It will be very easy for you to greet and meet with them and furthermore, in future any mishap occurs, those persons could provide assistance to your family at any time.
    I hope my suggestion will help you. At the end of the day, we are humans!

Regards
    Ricky

Post a reply