Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Need Small Project Manager for subdivision in Baw-Baw VIC

Notify me of new replies via email
AvHouse | 29 Dec 2018, 10:16 AM Agree 0
I got permit to subdivide my land in Drouin, VIC. New lot will be created in backyard.

I need project manager who has subdivision experience to organise water, sewerage, power, phone to new lot.
Who will built fence, driveway and relocate existing carport.

You will provide all needed documents to Baw-Baw shire and state's title office.

If you like to know more - please sent your email to my mobile 0407 149 408, I will provide details.

Or answer here with your contact details.

Thank you.
Post a reply