Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

our next step??

Notify me of new replies via email
elllabellla | 09 Apr 2015, 11:57 PM Agree 0
My husband and I have renovated 2 properties before this one, we though this was definitely our last for a long while anyway as it was getting too hard with 3 kids. We have now decided that we would like to either sell this house and renovate another or just keep this one and rent it out while we buy another and renovate it. We would stay in this completed house until the next house is ready to move in so it's less stress with the kids. We have both options and are not sure which way to go about it? We have a 350000 K loan on the house that is worth at least 620000 K. So we would not be able to afford a very expensive 2nd house...
  • PeterSun | 02 May 2015, 02:57 AM Agree 0
    Hi Ella!

    This is quite a problem! Both options are good, I must say.. Since as you say that you cannot afford to get a new house, why don't you do the first option you thought? It's really stressful for the kids to do several move-ins, so better if you could thought out the decision well.

    Best of luck!

Post a reply