Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Tax Deduction

Notify me of new replies via email
PRASANNA MANSINGH | 30 Jun 2016, 06:24 AM Agree 0
I recently move to Sydney from Adelaide. I have a house in Adelaide where me and my family have lived for 13months. Now I have rented my house and I am renting an apartment in Sydney for which I am paying more than my mortgage. Also the rent that will be receiving will not cover my mortgage. Can I claim the price difference between my mortgage and the rent that I am paying in Sydney?
Post a reply