Every property investor is in it to make money – but not everyone who dips their toe in the property pool comes out on top.
There are clear strategies and methods that everyday investors can use to get ahead. Join Your Investment Property’s live webinar, co-hosted by author Cam McLellan along with property investment expert Michael "Boz" Beresf0rd from OpenCorp, to learn the exact steps you need to take in order to find high performing properties that will move your wealth forward.
Better still, we’ll also send you a free copy of Cam’s new 2020 – Ultimate Mini Investment guide – just for tuning in.
During the webinar, you will get…
• A clear understanding of the investment world, so there are no more smoke and mirrors.
• An outline of the 3 steps that will allow you to find the deal of a lifetime, every day of the week.
• The tools and checklists you can use to buy the best performing investment property, every time.
You’ll also learn…
• How to pay off your own home in 10 years, not 30.
• Telling signs to help you avoid the sharks who circle the property industry.
• Why a modest income is no barrier to successful investing.
• How passive income from growth property can fund a lifestyle you never thought possible.
• Where the next hotspot suburbs are across Australia, launching you into 2020…
This live webinar crams all the tips and tricks of Cam’s bestselling book into one ‘not to be missed’ education session.
Register here now.
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus an appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out