Redfern is currently undergoing a major infrastructure overhaul which will see the area improve its facilities to world class standards.
Spearheading the vision for revitalising Redfern is a $50 million-plus infrastructure program over four years to improve facilities and services for people living and working in Redfern.
The vision for Redfern is about activating streetscapes, broadening access and use of public amenities, generating community pride and appreciating the character of the village and neighbourhoods.
The suite of projects includes:
- $11 million revamp of Prince Alfred Park, including a 50 metre swimming pool
- $19 million restoration of Redfern Park to provide a 'jewel in the crown' for recreational and sporting uses, both informal and competitive
- $20 million upgrades of the shopping precincts along Redfern and Regents Streets
- $1 million upgrading of three parks in the Eveleigh precinct - Yellowmundee, Hugo Street Reserve and Pemulwuy Park.
- 500 new trees, in addition to the 2,000 trees already planted across the area in the past 12 months
- Expansion of child care places at Alexandria and Redfern Centres
- Preliminary planning for a Youth Centre
- Expansion of green waste collection services.
As a special offer for Your Investment Property & Your Mortgage subscribers MASU Property Investments Services has a limited number of property investment opportunities right in the heart of Redfern.
157 Regent St, Redfern is perfectly located in close proximity to the Sydney CBD, Redfern train station, Sydney Airport and a variety of leisure, recreation and educational facilities. Designed by Nordan Jago this development features a range of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments all of which come complete with built-in-robe's, split system air-conditioning to living area, internal laundry and an open plan living and kitchen area. Prices range from $300,000 upwards.
For your free information pack contact Martin Speiser on 02 8297 6666 or send him an email on Martin.Speiser@MASU.com.au
The above information is supplied by MASU Group.
Disclaimer: while due care is taken, the viewpoints expressed by sponsors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Your Investment Property.
Can you afford to buy in this suburb? Find out how much you can borrow
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out