Since the last post I have:-
* Removed green wallpaper around the splashback in the kitchen (including black contact)
* Also removed wallpaper from the bedroom. We hired a steamer to help remove this and it came off beautifully.
* Repaired and caulked all the walls in the 3 bedrooms and the hallway
* Everything except the kitchen is undercoated
* Pressure washed the deck and undercoated the railings
* Used 16 tip tickets to remove junk from the premises
* Part way through spray painting the outside a grey colour.
Finishing The Tiling In The Kitchen.
Just about finished the tiling in the kitchen, just a little corner to go now. The idea of the cups and bits and pieces on the ground is just to identify what's still wet. So obviously the ones without it are dry so I know where to walk. I'm really happy with how these tiles have come up.
Getting Rid Of All The Junk At The Tip
We're just at the tip now using our free waste vouchers from all the neighbours. It's great to get rid of all this junk and I really appreciate the generosity of the neighbours, as it did save us a lot of money.
Links to all posts in this Real Life Reno series:-
Blog Post #1
Blog Post #2
Blog Post #3
Blog Post #4
Blog Post #5
Blog Post #6
Blog Post #7
Blog Post #8 (you're here!)
Blog Post #9
Blog Post #10
Blog Post #11
Blog Post #12
Real Life Reno: Completed!
Real Life Reno: Photos from the finished project
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus an appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out