Your Investment Property lists upcoming property investment events around Australia including seminars, workshops, webinars and information evenings.
Click here to see all listed events
Here are our top picks:-
1. [Investor Briefing Evenings] How To Make Money in Today's Market
If you'd like to know what's in store for the Melbourne property market in 2018 and get clarity on what property investing strategies you should be focusing on to make money today, make sure you attend this investor briefing evening.
Award winning property mentors and educators Results Mentoring are running a number of investor briefings across Melbourne to help educate property investors on what is going on in the market and also highlight key opportunities that investors need to be taking advantage of right now.
The investor briefing evenings are on in these locations:
- Wednesday 21st March - Melbourne CBD, Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel
- Thursday 22nd March - Glen Waverley, Novotel Glen Waverley Vic.
- Wednesday 28th March - SMC Conference & Function Centre: 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney
Time: Register 6:45pm, Start 7:00pm sharp, Finish 9:00pm
Results Mentoring will be sharing a LOT of practical "how to" information and factual market insights, so come along with a pad and pen and an open mind.
Seating is limited so RSVP by clicking here NOW!
See you there!
Presented by Results Mentoring
2. PROPERTY HOTSPOTS: How To Find Them?
This webinar showcases the right way to research property. Breaking it down into easy to understand concepts. Most importantly it shows you where to look to find the information you need to make an assessment of how good a location is.
When You Attend, You Will Learn...
- How you can conduct a full location research using big data instead of guess work
- What mechanics of supply and demand matter in residential property for capital growth
- We will show you the ways you can DIY and look for the data yourself!
- When and where should you consider to buy your next property
- Understanding the 8 key variables, where to look for them
- Our recommended benchmarks to filter out the GOOD markets from the BAD ones
PLUS we’ve got a sign on bonus for you!
Join this webinar today and we’ll send you an exclusive article on the Top 5 Common Research Mistakes Investor Make.
But most importantly...
This webinar is all about helping you become great at researching locations. With more than 50 years of combined experience in property investing, there are heaps that we want to share with you! So during the webinar, we will also be sharing these BONUS resources with you. But only if you turn up!
- Capital Growth vs Yield Strategy Calculator
Ahh.. The constant debate of which one’s a 'winning strategy'? Find out yourself! Key in your own data and let the numbers tell you the answer.
- Links from the Webinar for the DIY-ers
There will be A LOT of great links throughout this webinar. And guess what? All of that and the ones we used ourselves for our own research will be yours too!
- Capital Growth Wealth Impact CalculatorHow much exactly will a 1% and 2% variance do to your asset’s performance? Find out how life-changing that would be over next 30 years with this calculator.
Don't wait. Sign on now to locate the next hotspot to buy in.
Presented by: LocationScore
The LocationScore team consist of Jeremy Sheppard, Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley.
Jeremy Sheppard is the Director of Property Research at Select Residential Property, a specialist property investment research company that provides research software platforms in the Australian property market. He is the brainchild behind the Demand Supply Ratio theory for finding capital growth locations. With a Degree in Electrical Engineering, his passion is in data and computer programming and has worked with the likes of IBM and Department of Immigration. He’s an active property investor and a self-confessed property data nutcase!
Ben Kingsley is the Founder of Empower Wealth, a specialist property advisory firm and the current Chair of PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia), the peak association for Property Investment Professionals. He’s also the 2014 and 2015 Property Investment Advisor of the Year.
Bryce Holdaway is one of Australia’s best Buyers Agent and property commentator. A Partner at Empower Wealth, Bryce co-authored the best-selling book, The Armchair Guide to Property Investing and is the co-host of Location Location Location Australia on Foxtel’s Lifestyle Channel. He’s also teamed up with Ben to produce Australia’s No.1 Property Podcast, The Property Couch.
Don’t delay – register now for the next webinar
3. John Lindeman's Boom and Cahflow Predictions
Take advantage of emerging boom and positive cash flow suburbs, and avoid suburbs where values or rents are likely to fall, with leading-edge analysis techniques and insider insights provided by Australia’s Foremost Independent Property Market Analyst - John Lindeman!
Free event with property market expert John Lindeman:
Melbourne, 16th May 2018
Sydney, 23rd May 2018
- Beat the financial barriers holding you back
- Learn how to secure the perfect loan for you
- Know how to avoid the mistakes others make
- Recognise the wolves in sheep’s clothing
- Decide when to buy for maximum growth potential
- Know where prices are likely to rise dramatically
- Discover why some suburbs boom while others go backwards
- Determine the right time to sell
- Understand the key market trends
Get an insider’s grasp at this free event
• John has over fifteen year’s professional experience researching, writing and presenting on the nature and dynamics of the housing market.
• He is a regular “In Depth” contributor to Your Investment Property Magazine.
• John authored the best-selling landmark books for property investors, Mastering the Australian Housing Market and Unlocking the Property Market both published by Wileys.
John Lindeman is seen as the property market expert that other experts rely on.
This event will fill quickly.
For more information or to register click here
Presented by: 7steps2success
Can you afford to buy in this suburb? Find out how much you can borrow