Would an increase in your cash flow be beneficial for you?

29 Apr 2014

By David Shaw, CEO of WSC Group
Certified Practising Accountants and Business Advisors

Would an increase in your cash flow be beneficial for you? Why not consider a PAYGW Tax Variation?

Property investors with negatively geared property should consider a PAYGW Tax Variation for the upcoming financial year. Instead of waiting until the end of the financial year to receive your lump sum tax refund, why not increase your cash flow throughout the year by claiming your tax deductions each pay cycle resulting in more cash in your pocket.

WSC Group will forecast your tax deductions and lodge these estimates with the Australian Taxation Office that will allow you to claim these deductions throughout the year. Your employer will in turn decrease the amount of tax withheld that correlates with the estimated deductions.

What would you do with the extra cash flow?

Save on interest by depositing the extra cash flow into an offset account? Put the extra revenue towards that well deserved holiday you have wanted to take? The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
For more information on a PAYGW Tax Variation contact WSC Group on 1300 365 125 or [email protected]
Alternatively we would encourage you to register for our upcoming webinars on PAYGW Tax Variations. Our webinar will cover the following topics:

  • Why is it important to complete your tax variation
  • Variation costs deductible
  • How do we calculate your tax loss?
  • Constructed properties/bonuses/ commissions
  • Adjusting your tax variation - Important items to note
If you would like to register for one of our live webinars, we encourage you to visit the upcoming events page on our website http://wscgroup.com.au/upcoming-events.

*The advice published on social media mediums by WSC Group is of a general nature and does not constitute specific financial advice.
For a detailed financial strategy you should consult with a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision

The above information is supplied by WSC Group.
Disclaimer: while due care is taken, the viewpoints expressed by sponsors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Your Investment Property.

Top Suburbs : campsie , willoughby east , lalor park , flemington , wallsend


Get help with your investment property

Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?

When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.

Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local mortgage broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus an appointment is free.

How soon would you like a mortgage?
What is your Annual Household Income i $
Do you currently own any Investment Properties?
Do you own your own residence?
How much equity do you have in all your current properties?
First Name
Last Name
Where do you live?
What number can we reach you on?
E-mail address
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out our privacy policy here