With more than 50 years of combined experience in property investing, the team at LocationScore have heaps of info that that want to share with you!
- How you can conduct a full location research using big data instead of guess work
- What mechanics of supply and demand matter in residential property for capital growth
- We will show you the ways you can DIY and look for the data yourself!
- When and where should you consider to buy your next property
- Understanding the 8 key variables, where to look for them
- Our recommended benchmarks to filter out the GOOD markets from the BAD ones
The LocationScore team consist of Jeremy Sheppard, Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley.
Jeremy Sheppard is the Director of Property Research at Select Residential Property, a specialist property investment research company that provides research software platforms in the Australian property market. He is the brainchild behind the Demand Supply Ratio theory for finding capital growth locations. With a Degree in Electrical Engineering, his passion is in data and computer programming and has worked with the likes of IBM and Department of Immigration. He’s an active property investor and a self-confessed property data nutcase!
Ben Kingsley is the Founder of Empower Wealth, a specialist property advisory firm and the current Chair of PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia), the peak association for Property Investment Professionals. He’s also the 2014 and 2015 Property Investment Advisor of the Year.
Bryce Holdaway is one of Australia’s best Buyers Agent and property commentator. A Partner at Empower Wealth, Bryce co-authored the best-selling book, The Armchair Guide to Property Investing and is the co-host of Location Location Location Australia on Foxtel’s Lifestyle Channel. He’s also teamed up with Ben to produce Australia’s No.1 Property Podcast, The Property Couch.
Register now for the next webinar