Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

10 great suburbs where properties are going for a steal

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 15 Aug 2012, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Every market goes through its cycles – even the best ones. The trick is finding them just as they’re just about to recover, which is exactly what is happening in these excellent investment destinations. The clincher: because recent values have been falling, they are now ultra-affordable
  • Stan | 15 Aug 2012, 09:29 PM Agree 0
    I think you'd have to look very hard to find an attractive investment in Newtown these days. Maybe a couple of years ago there were a lot of good properties to buy, but these days you get simply appalling value for money. I've heard from a lot of people with properties there that you don't get good tenants either
  • Bismark | 15 Aug 2012, 09:30 PM Agree 0
    That's if you can afford anything in Newtown
  • Anthony | 16 Aug 2012, 12:12 PM Agree 0
    Did I miss something, are there no suburbs going for a steal in QLD?
  • Eric | 16 Aug 2012, 09:51 PM Agree 0
    Glad to hear this. I've been looking at Warnbro for a while. Pretty good value at the moment considering the beachside location. Can't get anything along the coast north of Perth for a similar price.
  • Michael | 12 Sep 2012, 09:39 PM Agree 0
    Bondi Beach is dead in winter. Newtown is probably over-priced now. I saw a furnished grannie recently in Newtown for $700pw. Nice work if you can get it.
Post a reply