Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

12 frequently dismissed suburbs with high capital growth

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 12 Feb 2013, 12:00 PM Agree 0
While most of last year’s best performing suburbs were in mining towns and inner cities, some unexpected areas have seen the kind of price and rent surges that most investors wouldn’t believe
  • Tony | 12 Feb 2013, 03:54 PM Agree 0
    Maybe your title should read '12 Frequently Dismissed Towns or Villages', because i can tell you now Wee Waa is not a suburb of any city i'm aware of and neither are the others.
  • Jenny | 12 Feb 2013, 04:01 PM Agree 0
    Suburbs and localities are the names of geographic subdivisions in Australia, mainly for address purposes. The name locality is used in rural areas, while the equivalent in urban areas are suburbs.
    Thus, I'd hardly write off Wee Waa as not being a suburb in it's own right (semantics aside). Wee Waa is Australia's Cotton Capital, a dynamic rural community situated in the rich agricultural heartland of the Lower Namoi Valley in North West NSW. It even has its own website! weewaa.com.au
  • frank | 12 Feb 2013, 06:22 PM Agree 0
    looks like nobody pays rent in Wee Waa (from the n/a) ...

otherwise - it looks like a totally awesome investment opportunity !
  • Pascoe | 13 Feb 2013, 12:34 AM Agree 0
    As long as you don't require any rental income......WeeWaa....Yea Hah !!!
  • Chaika | 13 Feb 2013, 09:57 AM Agree 0
    Hooray for Wee Waa!
  • Howie | 13 Feb 2013, 11:36 PM Agree 0
    I wonder why some of these areas have grown so much? Some of the yields in these places aren't bad either
  • Howie | 13 Feb 2013, 11:37 PM Agree 0
    Oh, well, except for wee Waa
Post a reply