Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

1st Investant Property

Notify me of new replies via email
jordan | 11 Nov 2013, 10:18 PM Agree 0
Hi, I'm 18 years old and consider having a property investment the earlier the better. I have a fair share of money in shares and a grandfather willing to go guarantor, with a loan of lets say at maximum 700,000 where is a place in this economy that has high demand for leases and will increase in value in the future.
  • Shahin | 12 Nov 2013, 12:11 PM Agree 0
    Instead of buying one property at $700,000 (particularly since its your first) - have you considered buying 2 @ $300,000? Also what's the strategy? Cashflow? CG?

Shahin Afarin
    Finance Broker
    Elite Property Finance
  • Barry Ramsay | 12 Nov 2013, 10:05 PM Agree 0
    Hi Jordan
    There are a lot of good opportunities out there, but equally a lot of bad ones. Build your own knowledge up as much as possible and identify how much risk you are willing to take. don't rush to spend all your money at once, you might want to hold some back for a more experienced second purchase.

Your right in identifying places with high demand for rent, just make sure it isn't going to be a passing phase.

Phone a few companies and rinse the guys for their knowledge. There are loads of free downloadable guides out there.

Barry Ramsay
    Creative Director
    Colordarcy Investments
  • Roy Halim | 09 Jul 2014, 03:20 PM Agree 0
    Hi Jordan,

Investing in property is not about have just one property, but a portfolio of property investments. I would suggest to get 2 properties, rather than concentrating on 1 property.

Please feel free to contact me (0430 460 385), I look forward to be a part of your property investment journey!

Roy Halim
  • brownsmith196 | 24 Jul 2014, 06:30 PM Agree 0
    This is a nice thread reagrding the property investment. Here we get various ideas that how to be familiar reagrding the investment in property sector.
Post a reply